Little tot's summer fun with the fam!

Last Maundy Thursday, my sister and I planned a mini swimming pool party for the kids - bonding time for my little tot, my sister's son and my brother's daughter. It is rare to happen so we make sure that kids will enjoy it.

We setup the family pool we bought last year in our grassy backyard, blew it up, get the hose on and start filling it with water. Kids are really excited seeing the pool gradually filling with water. It is really hot so dipping in the pool would help ease the heat.

Partly filled, my little boy excitedly told me that he wants to swim. So I put his rash guard and shorts on and take my son to the pool. To make it more exciting, I threw all the swimming balls I've bought in Baby Company in the pool haha! Unknowingly, my tot splashed water to my face - playful little boy! haha! 😃

When my 5-year old niece learned that his cousin is in the pool, she took off her clothes (she's already wearing her swimwear lol) and dive in to the pool. Then my little boy and my niece started throwing balls, going left and right, splashing water to each other and shouting.





Then my 8-year old nephew joined when he heard my son and my niece shouting and laughing in the pool lol! 😆




After few hours, we felt that kids are hungry with those shouting and playing so we served them with delicious tuna pasta, hotdogs and ice cream yum! After eating, kids rest for awhile and went back to the pool to have more fun. 

This is my little boy's first time to swim with his cousins and I can say he really enjoyed it. And for the next summer, I am planning to do some adventure in the beach so my tot can get to explore the seawater 😊

What's your little tots adventure this summer? Share your comments below 😉


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My rewarding experiences using Sodexo Gift Certificates

Fish n' Chips at Cargo Fish

Erceflora ProbiBears 2-in-1 Probiotic Supplement Review