Me and my LO are in love with Belo

Playful. Cheerful. Curious. Active. This is how I described my 3 year old son. He is into playing and learning new things. He is always roam around, play with our dogs and cat and go outside to play with our kid neighbors. 

And because of this, I have to find a way to protect my son from all the dirt and bacteria from playing and touching things around. Good thing I scored some Belo Baby product samples from SampleRoom. Here are the samples I’ve got and what I can say about them.



The Belo Baby Cool Drizzle cologne is one of the first Belo products I have got from SampleRoom. Cool Drizzle cologne is light, gentle and free from parabens. It does not smell alcohol and does not sting.  I wonder why this is the my son’s first favorite cologne. After every bath, cleaning or even going out, this is what he wants to wear. He always reminding me to put this cologne on him and get upset whenever I forget to do so :D Truly this Belo Baby Cool Drizzle cologne is a must have for every little one.

Another first Belo Baby product I’ve got from SampleRoom is the Green Apple Hand Sanitizer. This is what I am using because I love the scent. Aside from that, it is mild and gentle. It also has glycerin that effectively moisturizes skin. And since it contains no harmful ingredients, parabens, chlorine and other allergens, I am confident that it is really safe for my son to use too. 

One of my favorites is this Belo Baby Ultra Gentle Wipes. It is very handy so I can easily grab whenever I see my son’s hands or feet are dirty during playtime or even when eating. This one is crafted with care by Belo especially made for baby’s sensitive skin. It contains chamomile extract, organic Aloe Vera and Vitamin E that so it is safe and gentle to use. The only thing that I do not like much of this wipes is the scent. It is unscented (well I am a fan of mild scented wipes) but it’s a good thing that it does not have a weird smell like other unscented wipes in the market. Hoping that Belo will come up in the future with mild scented wipes that has the same properties and care with this one. But all in all, I love this Belo Baby Ultra Gentle wipes as it does what it says – safe, gentle and mild, perfect for meticulous mommy like me.



Last Belo Baby product that I was able to grab in SampleRoom is the Citrus Cheer cologne. After the Cool Drizzle, this is my son’s second favorite scent. Like other Belo Baby products, it is also contains no harmful chemicals, parabens and coloring agents. Citrus Cheer cologne has a spritz of citrus that is perfect for summer. Safe, gentle and no irritating smell that is why my son also loves this cologne.



Thanks to SampleRoom and Belo for these samples, really love them all! I know now what products I will buy for my son. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My rewarding experiences using Sodexo Gift Certificates

Fish n' Chips at Cargo Fish

Erceflora ProbiBears 2-in-1 Probiotic Supplement Review