Make brushing more fun with Minions!

I do not have a good set of teeth. I have sungki [crooked teeth - two front teeth that are somewhat slightly pushed backward in the middle]. This sometimes makes me feel shy as others might notice my crooked teeth. Despite of this, I am making sure that my teeth are healthy. And as a new mom, I want to entail this to my son - to have clean and healthy teeth and have a self confidence that once I lost because of my crooked teeth.

It's a good thing that my little boy is not difficult to please when it comes to brushing. When I say, "let's go brush your teeth" he will then reply "toothbrush!" and point to his toothbrush and toothpaste. Aside from that, I know that he is looking forward to the fun activity we do during brushing hehe!




To make it more fun, I do join my son in brushing. He mimics what I am doing - brushing up, down, side, left, right, front and back. My son is not just learning the habit of brushing but also learning on how to properly brush the teeth. Brushing together is a great bonding moment for both of us. 


Another thing we do is brushing in front of the mirror. Yeah! we do this sometimes. Instead of just standing or sitting on the toilet to brush teeth, we look at the mirror while brushing. Trust me it is really nice to see your little one brushing while smiling in front of the mirror haha!

One more fun activity during brushing is to sing a song. My toddler is learning his ABCs and loves to sing so when its time for brushing, I am preparing myself to sing it for him (ahem!). And sometimes he joins me in singing hehe! We do this 3 times to reach the 2 minute mark (as what pedia dentist recommends) but there are times we do it for 4 to 5 times if my little boy is having fun.




And since my son is fond of colorful stuff, I bought him cute toothbrush and yummy flavored toothpaste. Like the Colgate's Minion toothbrush and Minion toothpaste.



My son find the Minion toothbrush really cute! He even say "Mommy, banana!" Aside from that, the toothbrush has soft bristles, which is perfect for tiny teeth and an easy grip handle. The Minion toothpaste is bubble fruit flavor which my little boy loves. It is color blue (it is my son's favorite by the way hehe!) and smells bubble gum.

If you want to know how you can grab these affordable duo, you can check the links below. 

For kids 2-5 Years Old (Junior) Oral Care Pack:

For Kids 5-9 Years Old (Youth) Oral Care Pack:




See the cute smile of my little boy? Your child can have it too. Just squeeze, brush, rinse and have fun with Colgate Minion Toothbrush and Toothpaste!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My rewarding experiences using Sodexo Gift Certificates

Fish n' Chips at Cargo Fish

Erceflora ProbiBears 2-in-1 Probiotic Supplement Review