#SummerHairdration with Creamsilk’s Fresh Hydration Conditioner

Dry. Frizzy. Rough. These are my hair problems especially after work (I always walk going to Glorietta), as I am too much exposed to the sun. Because of this, I am always in search for conditioner that will keep my hair hydrated and free from dryness and frizziness.

Then Creamsilk introduces their Limited Edition Fresh Hydration Conditioner. Luckily, my mom scores samples from Sample Room and gave them to me and my sister, thanks Ma! 


First thing that I noticed is its packaging, its blue! - my favorite color yey! Packaging looks refreshing and relaxing, perfect for summer. Next thing I noticed when I opened the tube is its smell. It really smells good, candy like smell but not irritating to the nose. Aside from this, the conditioner is in gel texture just like other Creamsilk conditioners where you will feel that the conditioner is penetrating from roots to tips. And the best thing I like in using this conditioner is that after bath, I do not have this greasy feel. My hair feels light, not oily and most of all easy to manage. Good bye frizziness and dryness!

I can say that Creamsilk’s Fresh Hydration conditioner is a must have for girls who are on the go and who love to travel. Also perfect for girls who work in the field and to those girls who want to flaunt their smooth and beautiful hair even under the sun.



Now, I am ready for this! How about you?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My rewarding experiences using Sodexo Gift Certificates

Fish n' Chips at Cargo Fish

Erceflora ProbiBears 2-in-1 Probiotic Supplement Review