Baby Feel with Cetaphil!

As a mom, I want the best for my little one, especially for skin care. Since baby's skin is sensitive, I always make sure to use skin care products that are gentle yet effective in cleansing. Skin Care products that I can depend on in caring my little one's delicate skin. This is why I trust Cetaphil. 


The Ultra Moisturizing Bath and Wash is formulated with Aloe Vera, Almond Oil and 1/3 lotion that gently cleans my little boy's skin without drying. It is tear free and soap free as well as hypoallergenic and pH balanced. 


Unlike adults, baby's hair is more delicate and need more care. This is why my little boy is using the Cetaphil Baby Shampoo. It has a tear and soap free formulation perfect for baby's delicate crowning glory. It also has natural chamomile that helps soothe baby's scalp yet gentle, leaving hair radiant and glossy. So shampooing is fun for my toddler, no sting in his eyes!


Another is the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It is a powerful gentle wash that works for all skin types. I have been using this cleanser in washing my face (I have a sensitive skin). And since it has a pH lower than water, I also used it to my toddler's face and body when taking a bath. I am confident that Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser won't damage my little boy's skin even as it thoroughly cleanses.


And after bath, I am applying Cetaphil Daily Lotion to my toddler. It has a Shea butter that preserves the skin barrier and provide moisture to skin that lasts throughout the day. It nourishes and soothes my baby's skin and protecting it from dryness. And it smells good too! 


These products makes my baby's skin so soft to touch. I love kissing him! 💋





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My rewarding experiences using Sodexo Gift Certificates

Fish n' Chips at Cargo Fish

Erceflora ProbiBears 2-in-1 Probiotic Supplement Review