Why I want to be a #BlogOPPOlis Creator Scholar?

Before I am just reading blogs, social media post and Youtube videos to learn about Parenting, Beauty, Fashion styles and anything I want to learn. I never thought that I would write and share my experiences. First because I am not that excellent  in writing. Yes, I know I have grammar lapses sometimes and afraid to be critized about that. Second,  I think I cannot write blogs regularly because I am too busy at work, I cannot commit myself to writing. Lastly, I do not know what to write, what will be the topic, the niche, I have no idea.

But one time, at work, I am bored and nothing to do. I saw my officemate seating next to me doing something. I asked her what she is doing – said she is updating her blog in Tumbler. Oh wow! I exclaimed. She is blogger and working too. She told me to try writing and posting it in a blog.

So I started to build my site, read about blogging for beginners, ask my officemate about blogging, read blogs of known people and think of my niche. I thought it’s just easy as 1, 2, 3 but its not. Yes, I have managed to build my blog site, but I am having a hard time with the content. For me content is the integral part of a blog that needs to be mindful of. It will reach people, will have an impact to them and how they will perceive things. So there were nights where I am thinking about my blog content. I even thinking about it when I am in the jeepney, bus and even in my vacation leave.

But this comes to my mind – my blog should “Capture the Real Me”. Yes, it should. My blog should represents me as a person, my passion and my experiences. So that is the start. Little by little I was able to write content for my blog. I always keep in mind that it should simple yet capturing who really am I. Also to be able to share my personal experiences that can help others in any way.

Photo by Swing Fusion Photography

So to answer why I want to be a #BlogOPPOlis creator scholar? I want to be one of the #BlogOPPOlis creator scholar to share my ideas, my experiences, and most importantly to inspire others especially newbies like me – that everyone can be a blogger. A blogger that can reach many people and influence them to enter the world of creators.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My rewarding experiences using Sodexo Gift Certificates

Fish n' Chips at Cargo Fish

Erceflora ProbiBears 2-in-1 Probiotic Supplement Review