Why I Want to Become Sample Room’s next Beauty Insider?

Before, I am impulsive –  buying products in big sizes even if I have not used it for a long time or worst, not even tried it at all. As a result, these products are kept in my drawers, not touching or using them and some even reached the expiration date that I needed to throw them away - a waste of money.

Then I came to the realization that I need to try products first before buying full sizes. So I joined Sample Room on October 2016 and I must say it has a great impact in my buying experience. This is also what I want to impart to all roommates and first timers in Sample Room.




Also, I want to be part of Sample Room’s Circle of Beauty to influence roommates to give honest reviews that will help brands to improve their products and to give those who want to try them the first time an idea what products to use. I also want to influence roommates to become confident regardless of their color, shape and size. To explore beauty within themselves and be proud of what they have. 

Aside from this, I want to meet new friends within the community and share thoughts with fellow bloggers, roommates and newbies. J

Excited to meet new people within the circle!

Cheers! J

Jeri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My rewarding experiences using Sodexo Gift Certificates

Fish n' Chips at Cargo Fish

Erceflora ProbiBears 2-in-1 Probiotic Supplement Review